Shandy asked us on Friday to post our favorite fonts.
So, so easy....it's called "Lisa's Hand" heh and I'm not talking Lisa Bearnson! Although she probably now owns the patent on that one. SNAP!
My computer crashed in January and I lost ALL of my saved fonts, which I only used on the very rarest of occasions when I was in full CZ clean linear graphic scrapping mode.
But even before that I was still all about the hidden handwritten journaling behind my main photo.
But if I had to pick my favoritest or all when I do the CZ thing is would ARIAL....clean, simple, easy to read.
I'm telling ya when I'm in the CZ mode it's the full monty or nothin!
2 comments:
Arial - very smooth, nice and dry.
Oh wait. That's not a white wine, is it . . ? ? ?
Yes, I agree with everything you said, Lisa. Even tho' I don't like to look at my own hand, I know that someday I'll be glad it's there. (I like Arial, too. It's the font I always use.)
Post a Comment