The BEST thing about the advent season so far this year?
The boys are old enough to take the LEAD in the Christmas decorating.
Yesterday after early dismissal from school they went racing to the basement and started dragging up boxes and setting out the decorations.
I didn't have to ask and I didn't have to do anything
Except sit back and enjoy their handiwork!
Today
We tackle the trees!
3 comments:
Girlfriend!
Do your boys make housecalls????
(I'll throw in lots of
hot cocoa and soft molasses cookies!)
Lord have mercy
soft molasses cookies?
I may have to fly them there myself
please tell me i have this to look forward to. right now E fights me on everything!!! didn't want to decorate the trees until AFTER i had alredy done them.
i love the glow of light from your photo.
on a side note i updated my etsy. i actually reopened it. it wasn't planned, and i only added 11 things, but go take a look (not to buy), just to look. and tell me what you think.
Post a Comment