can you tread water?
That's me right now. Noah. Or maybe I'm Noel. But there is water.a whole monsoon of it AND A boatload of crazy animals mucking about in my daily routine.
I think one of my favorite author's hit on the head with her post here
Yep, that's me. Drowning in the flood of my kids spring activities.
It will be over soon enough.
And then on to the lazy, hazy days of summer when I can pop out of bed at 7am, throw on clothes and make-up, kiss my sleeping boys goodbye and be at work by 8AM.
22 days and counting!
3 comments:
hang in there! take a deep breath and drink more wine.
what do you do with the boys during the summer when ya'll are at work?
whew!
I am so glad ds opted out of sports . . . !!! I'm exhausted just reading your post!
Have fun, chin up, smile on - only 21 more days!
hey, posting this on sunday, may 11th. just wanted to say happy mother's day. hope your day at the acquarium was most excellent.
Post a Comment